Thursday, December 16, 2010

He Cheatin...

It's never the crime that's bad...it's the cover up. You'll see what I'm talkin about.


I'm talkin about the controversy regarding the New York Jets strength & conditioning coach Sal Alosi, who's end of the season suspension for tripping a player during a football game has been changed to an indefinite suspension. This comes after a further acknowledgement by him that he in fact engineered a plan to get a couple of inactive players to create a wall to affect special teams play. In fact, if you look at the tape of the play in question, it actually becomes quite obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32GjasxOvU

Could this have come from the top of the coaching food chain? It is hard to believe that a low level coach could have done this with out at least a wink and a nod from higher ups. What's making it more believable is the intensity that management is suddenly discovering this "new" information about the scope of this. "As we continued our investigation, we discovered some new information," Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said in a conference call from the NFL owners meetings in Dallas, "and the players at the Miami game were instructed by Sal to stand where they were to force the gunner in the game to run around them." Talk about throwing a guy under the bus with the sword pointed at his chest.

This comes from a locker room which has had to have sexual harassment training (my blog dated 9/15, Looks) and players with DWI issues (my blog dated 9/22, All you do is dial i.e. Braylon Edwards). To say the least, Rex Ryan is a players coach. The way that this is snowballing, it's lucky that this is not the Sopranos family or Alosi would be sleeping with the fishes.

Here is the Friday Freeze jukebox on a Thursday (I know, but I won't be here tomorrow) kinda of out there for me, but I like the cut:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apc_g_ZSZEE

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Come on man!!! LOL ...you know he probably never played a sport in his life because what he planned could end someone career. Any ballplayer or ex ballplayer...knows never to do any thing of that nature that may end some one career...i bet he never played any sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude; Alosi was in fact a linebacker at Hofstra in the late 1990's. The even more ironic thing about this is that in his senior year, he won the Mayor's award, which is awarded, according to the university's media guide, to the player who is "symbolic of good sportsmanship and fair play both on and off the field of competition."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Breezy! Good lookin' out on the research tip. (but hey you were Mass Comm at TSU so you know your journalism) Before you put that out there I was thinking the same thing Tom was that this dude had never competed in sports. That makes what he did that much worse. He played the game before and he should've known better. He played college football and I'm sure that had somebody done to one of his teammates what he did to Nolan Carrol he'd be ready to fight! This dude needs to check out the man in the mirror and make that change. (RIP Michael Jackson).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So then that makes him just a cheating d-head...

    Remember the AFC east has a little history of cheating, NE and the Jet (now the clown in Denver who was fired) so maybe they just want to win by any means

    By the way this kids mon is Florida Lt. gov (r) - oh sorry no politics- how bout that Lingerie Football Leaugue http://vimeo.com/17710150- shameless.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg you still think Washington has a good Coach??? Like I said earlier in the week don't forget the Detroit game. I hope Washington gets beat worst than they did against Philly... hopefully someone does a side line trick and sticks Shanahan on the side line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st off ,how's all da brothers & thier respective tribes , well i hope. 2nd i'm just gettin this. So i'm late 2 da party: 1) da jets & der bullshit , I'm sick of of the delusions of Buddy's seed gettin credit 4 Da Ravens "D", we all know who da mad scientis of dat outstandin unit, but a discussion 4 another day. Ezzzaay "B" , i agree higher command knew what was happenin, further more he (alois) is a RAT, cuz his BICHAZZ should been fired, fuck his apology, but bcuz of the 4mention, he was suspended ,1nce again I SMELL A RAT, ie. Coach Singletary. Oh much as i would like 4 da jets 2 beat da steelers, i hope they (pitts) treatem like dirty skankz adt they r.

    #2, Why in da hell y doesn't everybody (media & delusionist) c & say what da "b"skinz hav becum again ie. Doug Willie & he won a supabowl, now even though DNABB has not . He's all-pro on & off da gridiron, he should've treat wit respect FUCK da bskinz & YES dem pigeons on I-95north. Yes dey got da Vick show happenin, & i'm glad 4 him, but other then dat, yes I'm sayin again fuck da eagles. Whew , gotdat off my chest LOL!!

    "E", I know they're ur crew, but dayum brah da oc couldnt tell an all-pro/ future hof just any bullshit, so when couldn't get his way& ran 2 Hilter, oh my bad daddy. Dont gret it twisted flamebastin u , just ur hitler & his blank. I heard on ur show frm Brain Mitchell, dat Hilter didn't hav da common courtesy t2 talk 2 him in his office , he did it in da hallway b4 they went on da field 4 practice!!! Now if datz not FU*#IN GRIMMY, im sharp as 2 rocks.

    I know yall fanbase of brothers & sistas gotta b pissed. So my man don't b suprise if ur next 3 opponets run a boston on yall & try 2 smash ur qb's. 1nce again i apologize 2 u ,but it aint personal, itz wrong is wrong & rite is rite. Peeace

    ReplyDelete