The Miami Heat are one win away from the NBA championship. This despite Prince James being unable to play with leg cramps in the last three minutes and City guard Russ Westbrook scoring 43 points. Not to change the subject, but I got to say here that I love Westbrook's game because he goes to the rack on everybody. He does not care. As for the possible game 5 clincher, I got just one thing to say:
It ain't over.
Yea, yea, i've heard it: no team has ever overcome a 3-1 deficit in the current (bogus) 2-3-2 format to win the title yada, yada yada. But be advised that when the City beat the Spurs this playoff season (after losing the first two games), they only had a 4% chance of doing that. I don't see any quit in these New Jacks, despite their verbal gaffes (Lebron can't play defense---what that's about?).
Now don't get it twisted: BreezyG did predict in a previous blog that the Heat would win the series, but for the wrong reasons. That bump in the night thing. Having said that, the Heat better wrap it up tomorrow night. If it goes back to the City, all bets are off. While I'm not flip flopping like a former President, I'm just saying.
I hope Miami closes the series tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteWell Breezy,
ReplyDeleteI know you like the Westbrook's hard driving, I on the other hand think he's erratic, not too smart as in B-Ball IQ. That foul last night sealed the game for Miami. And, why is it so hard for him to pass to KD. Before the dumb foul, for 3 -4 posessions KD had his man posted up and Westbrook did not pass the ball. He scored, play hard but 3 plays killed it.
Give the ball to KD down the stretch. Everytime! Let him score 10 -20 straight if that's what it takes. He will pass if need be. KD is unstopable- what else do you need to know. Did MJ get the ball down the stretch.....jus saying.
...with a K
All those conspiracy theorists are a little quiet I see!! I just want to know one thing, why was Juwan Howard icing his knees after game two???? Does he get soreness get up and down off the bench to clap???
ReplyDeleteYeah Breezy. It ain't over yet! I don't expect the Thunder to go quietly. Game 5 will be intense! Carl in regards to your comment, LOL!! I hadn't noticed that. Has he even played a minute in this series?
ReplyDeleteI haven’t seen him on the floor either.. He’s just along for the ride & the play-off check.. Long as he’s been in the league, his knees probably hurt just standing for the national anthem.
ReplyDeleteYou got that right Craig. He is an old timer. The last of the Fab Five!
ReplyDelete