Monday, March 18, 2013

Let's start the Dance...

My fellow Americans, it's that time again...
 
Midwest: My pick is the Louisville Cardnals. On a serious roll after winning both the regular season and Big East Tournament. Have solid guard play . Very experienced. Will beat Michigan State in the regionals. No real upsets here.

West: The Cards will play Ohio State. Really a ho-hum region with not much pop in it. Gonzaga will lose to Kansas State. I know, I know, this Gonzaga team will go farther then the teams in the past. How many times have we heard that?

South: Now it gets funky. While my sentimental favorite (G-Town) is in this region, they will fall to a solid Florida team. How about other potential funky matchups such as Kansas/NC, then Michigan/Kansas, then Florida/Michigan in the regional finals? My pick? Can you say Wolverines?

East: Can it get funkier? Also very wide open. Hoosiers can win, the Cuse can go. My sleeper team in this region is Butler. The main reason that I like them is their mascot. But at the end of the day, like my boy said in the movie Hoodlum, "it's a new day." My pick is the Miami Hurricanes, who has my favorite guard in the tournament, Shane Larkin.
 
See you at the Final Four. Or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Louisville - Kansas

    Wisc - Miami

    That's right I said it..lol

    ReplyDelete