Saturday, July 19, 2025

Time

While I enjoy sports as much as the next person, there are times during the year when I go through a recharging period. The NBA playoffs have ended, and NFL camps have not officially started. For me, mini camps and OTA’s don’t count. While the baseball junkie in me keeps my adrenaline going, it’s not the same for a sport that has passed the midpoint of its season.

Well, the recharging period is over. Rookies have reported to NFL camps and the second half of the baseball season has begun. The grind is back.

The grind is back for me for so many reasons on so many different levels. While I grew up with a love of Baseball, I believe the pigskin has replaced it as my current #1 love. It may tie in with my fanatical love with fantasy football, which has been well documented on my blog.

While I would usually love to blog with you more extensively, like I said, it’s time.

We’ll talk.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that football season recharges my enjoyment for football. The Commanders had a great season last year and this season holds a lot of good possibilities. Just a few weeks ago, the was a great boxing match between Canelo Alvarez vs. Terrance "Bud" Crawford that was epic! Crawford is in the Boxing Hall of Fame for this performance!

    ReplyDelete